PSNY setup the Distinction Title of “Exhibitor of the International Salon of Photography”
Distinction Title of “Exhibitor of the International Salon of Photography”
Photographic Society of New York
1.Whoever participated in the annual PSNY International Salon Of Photography(Members and non-members), can apply for the different distinction titles of “Exhibitor Of The Photographic Society Of New York”.
2. The Distinction Title of “Exhibitor of the International Salon of Photography” will only include works submitted to the annual competition of "PSNY International Salon of Photography". All works submitted to other competitions and leagues will not be included.
3. “Exhibitor of the International Salon of Photography” will have 4 different titles. Each title is determined by the number of points calculated from the total number of seledted works to the annual competitions of "PSNY International Salon of Photography" .
4. The calculation of the total number of works will begin from the first session of the "PSNY International Salon of Photography 1973". The total number of selected works will be the cumulative of all works from each division, section, and theme. Each selected work will receive one point. (Example: If participants submit 4 images of his/her work to each of 5 different division/section/theme, and all the work were selected, this participant will receive the number of 20 points. The titles will begin with EPSNY, followed by the CEPSNY, than the GEPSNY, with the PEESNY as the highest title. The points obtained to reach lesser titles will be included in the point calculation for higher titles. (Example: the 20 points to reach the first level will be part of the 40 points to reach the next level).
5. After obtaining higher titles in the Distinction Title of Exhibition Certificate, each applicant will only need to show the highest title.
6. Applicants may obtain titles based on their current cumulative amount of work. Applicants do not need to start applying from the first title.
7. After verifying the information on the application, PSNY will officially award the certificate title, and publish relevant information on the Society's website.
8. All interpretations and the right to adjust the requirements for the Certificate for the Distinction Title of “Exhibitor of the International Salon of Photography” are owned by The Society of Photographic of New York.
9. PSNY International Salon judges will get three points for each section they judge for every year when they judge.
10. PSNY Exhibition Committee salon Chairman will get three point for every year they chair. (Committee member should not get more than three points every year.)
11. PSNY Exhibition Committee Salon Vice-Chairman, secretary and salon editor will get two points every year. (Committee member should not get more than three points every year.)
12. PSNY Exhibition Committee regular members will get one point every year. (Committee member should not get more than three points every year.)
13. Fee of USD$25.00 for each application.
14. The completed application form should email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinction Title And Requirement
1. Exhibitor of PSNY_ (EPSNY)_(require: 20points)
2. Coral Exhibitor of PSNY_(CEPSNY)_(require: EPSNY + 20 points = 40 points)
3. Gold Exhibitor of PSNY_(GEPSNY)_ (require: CEPSNY + 30 points = 70 points)
4. Platinum Exhibitor of PSNY_(PEPSNY)_(require: GEPSNY + 30 points = 100 points)